Well firstly our sincere apologies for the lack of updates but much has been happening (mostly not to do with the project). Firstly an update regarding the fund raising.
Fund raising activities so far have included a raffle, cake sale and sponsored coding / gaming as well as a very generous donation mentioned in an earlier update. Altogether so far we have managed to raise £194.13. Millie Norcott made the cakes, set up and ran the cake sale all on her own initiative and raised around £15, well done Millie.
We have applied for money from a local community fund via local government but to date have received no reply 😦 To raise the additional money required we are now trying to come up with some other ideas.
As mentioned above we raised just under £100 from the raffle and we would like to thank everyone that purchased tickets for their support.
The full prize list is shown below, to date there is still one unclaimed prize:
B Hault – Beauticology Set (Pink Ticket No 132)
The full prize with winners names (as written on ticket) is as follows:
- No 7 Mens Grooming Set – Roger Turner-Keightly (White 241)
- Beauticology Set – B Hault (Pink 132)
- Clinique Gift Set – Rosy Crealy (White 104)
- Beauty Hair Set – Kari Blackett (Pink 9)
- No 7 Hair Spritz – Kari Blackett (White 107)
- Tokidiki Make Up – Mrs McCartney (White 178)
- Dispicable Me Set – Leoni Wayne (Pink 175)
- Clarins Beauty – Freddie Chadwick (White 29)
- Estee Gift – Anni Williams (White 102)
- No 7 Gift Set – Karen Haynes (Pink 104)
- Squires / SQ £20 Voucher – Roger Turner-Keightly (White 258)
- Yummies £5 Voucher – Hammish Y6 JSa (White 160)
- Riverside Coffee and Cake – Julie Avery (Pink 84)
- Mystery Prize – Karen Haynes (Pink 84)
- No 7 2 Piece Set – Maria Sergeant (White 268)
At the Easter Fair, Milly Norcott set